小胖
0 回复

【BBC地道英语】大量,许多

上一篇 下一篇 小胖 发表于:2016-09-01 15:52 浏览(1027) 分享到微博

大量,许多

Shedloads

blob.png


http://bbs.iyuce.com/nIV3yq
音乐播放

5003.mp33.05M需要6鸭粮下载次数:0



Hello and welcome to The English We Speak.I’m Feifei and joining me is Sian.If she ever arrives.Where is she?
大家好,欢迎收听地道英语。我是菲菲,和我一起的是西恩。如果她来了的话。她在哪儿呢?
Hi everyone. Sorry I’m late Feifei.
嗨大家好。对不起菲菲,我迟到了。
That’s OK, you’re here now. How was your trip to France?
没事啦,你现在都来了。你去法国的旅行怎么样啊?
The holiday was lovely thanks – but it’s not so great being back! I’ve returned to a shedload of emails. That’s why I’m so late.
假期很美好,谢谢。但是回来之后就不那么好了!我回来之后有一堆邮件要处理。这就是我来的这么晚的原因。
A ’what’ load of emails? – did you forget how to speak English on your holiday Sian!?
一“什么”负荷的邮件?你度了个假忘了怎么说英语了吗西恩!?
Of course not! ’A shedload’ just means ’a lot’. So, ’a shedload of something’ is ’a very large amount or number of something’.
当然不是!“大量”就是“许多”的意思。所以,“大量的某种东西”是说“大批或是许多某种东西”。
Hmmm, so I can say ’I’ve got shedloads of money’?
嗯,所以我可以说“我已经得到大量的钱了”?
Yes – that’s right. Lucky you! We can also the singular form ’a shedload’, as in ’you’ve got a shedload of money’. Let’s hear some more examples.
是的——对。你太幸运啦!我们也可以用单数形式的“大量”,比如在“你已经得到了大量的钱”这个句子里这样。让我们再听几个例子吧。
Jim gets paid shedloads of money, so don’t worry, I’m sure he can afford it.
吉姆领工资领了许多的钱,所以别担心,我确定他能买得起的。
We don’t need to go out for dinner tonight; we’ve got a shedload of food in the fridge!
我们今晚不需要出去吃晚饭;我们冰箱里有很多的食物!
We can also use ’shedload’ or ’shedloads’ without ’of’ if it’s clear what we’re talking about. Like in these examples.
如果能说清楚的话,我们也可以用“大量”或者是它的复数形式,不加“的”。就像在这些例子里的一样。
He spent shedloads on his new car.
他为他的新车花了很多钱。
I can’t go anywhere. I’ve got shedloads to do today.
我哪里也不能去。我今天有许多事要做。
Great, so shall we go and get some lunch now?
太棒了,那我们现在去吃点午饭吧?
I told you I’ve got all those emails to get through.
我跟你说过啦,我得处理收到的那些邮件。
Yes - but you’ve got shedloads of time! There’s no rush.
对——但你有很多时间!不急嘛。
OK, but as you’ve got shedloads of money, you’re paying!
好吧,但是鉴于你已经挣了许多钱,那你来请客吧!
I didn’t say that.
我可没说呀。
Yes you did, you said it a few minutes ago – we all heard you!
你说了,你在几分钟之前说的——我们可全都听见了!
But it was just an example… Oh never mind. Come on - lunch is on me!
但那只是一个例子嘛…哎呀那好吧。来吧,午饭我请。

  • 5003.mp3 (3.05M ,需要6鸭粮,下载次数:0) 购买 记录
分享到: 更多


登录->分享->零鸭粮(ps:没有登录分享么奖励哦~~!)

分类:
BBC
标签:
BBC地道英语