小胖
0 回复

【BBC地道英语】非常开心

上一篇 下一篇 小胖 发表于:2016-08-25 15:30 浏览(978) 分享到微博

非常开心

Full of the joys of spring

blob.png


http://bbs.iyuce.com/QzAzQz
音乐播放

585.mp35.97M需要6鸭粮下载次数:0



Hello and welcome to The English We Speak –I’m Feifei…
大家好,欢迎收听地道英语,我是菲菲…
And hello, I’m Rob.
大家好,我是罗布。
Hey Rob, have you seen Finn today?
嗨,罗布,你今天看到芬恩了吗?
Yes, I saw him just a few moments ago…same old Finn.
嗯,我几分钟前看见他了…芬恩还是老样子。
But when I saw him he was very cheerful…smiling and he was singing too!
但我看见他的时候他特别高兴…微笑着,还唱着歌!
Nothing wrong with singing at work.
工作时唱歌也没什么问题啦。
I know… but he just seems…
我知道…只是他好像…
Full of the joys of spring?
充满了春天的欢愉?
Full of the joys of spring?Erm, I don’t think so –it’s winter Rob – cold and wet.
充满了春天的欢愉?呃,我不这么觉得——现在可是冬天啊,罗布——阴冷潮湿。
No Feifei!The season might be winter but Finn’s behaviour, or his mood, is cheerful and lively –like springtime –you know, bright, sunny, flowers growing, new animals being born, birds flying around…
不是的菲菲!现在的季节是冬天,但是芬恩的行为和心情愉快又活泼——就像春天一样——你知道的,阳光明媚,鲜花盛开,小动物们出生了,鸟儿四处飞翔…
Mmm... that does sound like spring.It’s a nice phrase.It means someone is happy?
嗯…听起来确实很像是春天呀。这个习语真好。它的意思是说某人很开心吗?
Happy – that’s right.Shall we hear some more examples?
开心——对。我们来听几个例子好不好?
Emily’s full of the joys of spring today –her boyfriend has just asked her to marry him!
艾米丽今天非常开心,她男朋友刚刚向她求婚了!
Raj seems full of the joys of spring today –he must have some good news about his exam results.
拉杰今天好像很开心——他的考试结果一定很不错。
I’m full of the joys of spring today –I’ve just won 1,000 pounds in the lottery –now, what shall I spend it on?
我今天很开心——我中了1000英镑的彩票——现在我该把这些钱花到什么地方呢?
So if someone is full of the joys of spring they are in a good mood.So Rob, why is Finn in such a good mood?
所以,如果某人十分开心的话,就是说他们心情很好。罗布,那芬恩为什么心情这么好呢?
He’s happy because he’s going on holiday tomorrow –swapping our cold winter for two weeks in the sun,on the beach in Thailand!
他开心是因为他明天就要去度假啦——离开我们这里的寒冷冬季,去晒两周太阳,到泰国的沙滩上去。
Lucky Finn!But hold on Rob…there’s a strike at the airport tomorrow.All flights are cancelled.Does he know that?
芬恩好幸运呀!但是等一下,罗布…明天机场有一场罢工。所有的航班都被取消了。他知道吗?
I don’t think so. Shall we tell him?
我觉得他不知道。我们要告诉他吗?
I don’t know.That will make him ’empty of the joys of spring’…
我不知道。这会让他“开心的心情都跑光光”…
…and full of the misery of winter!
…并且像冬天一样悲惨!
Is that another idiom?
这是另外一个习语吗?
No, I just made that one up.Come on, I’ll go and tell him.
不是的,这是我刚刚编的。来吧,我去告诉他。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。

  • 585.mp3 (5.97M ,需要6鸭粮,下载次数:0) 购买 记录
分享到: 更多
分类:
BBC
标签:
BBC地道英语